New Members introduction - page 944

hello all, i am from indonesia

I'm just a new bie in his forum, say hai to everybody.

Hi,im a new member i wish to all of you best trades and a lot of luck! thank you!

Hi everybody,

my name is Alex and I'm forex trader since few years. I'm alway looking for new information about trading, systems and so on...of course not to jump from system to system but to learn about different point of views.

hello guys iam newbie

gd ytuy uyiiyoio yuytutiooiuop ioipoi

dfds hjuuiy yurtutoiop ityuyioo9

So here's my story....

I started trading currency in 2004 when it was introduced to me by a good friend of mine who was actually a financial wizard. I got into demo trading and realized "hey, this is easy, the market either goes up or down" I thought to myself how hard can that be to....well read on to find out.

So after a few weeks of demo trading, no training, not much were on youtube back then I decided to go live with a trading account. I signed up with FXCM, which at the time was the most prominent forex broker in the US and started trading. First week I picked the right side of the fence, i felt good, i felt invincible, until the NFP day came into play. Not knowing anything about NFP at the time I saw the market spiked, I jumped on board. I was in profit in a matter of seconds. I was like "YEAHHHHHHH". Got up from the computer, went to get myself a glass of OJ, came back and "WHAT THE #@$%^&*" all my gains turned to pain. The market reversed and I just watched my account depleted before my eyes in minutes.

Fast forward...... I took a short break then decided to get back into forex trading and began taking it more seriously. I bought books, i went to seminars, i bought courses but I still was not making a profit and I could not figure out why. I mean, all these guys that are mentors and selling forex education are making a killing from the market, then i realized.....they were making a killing off people like me.

Years went by and I struggled, until I met a renowned forex trader "Chris L" which I will not disclose. Anyway, he introduced me to price action trading and taught me how to interpret the market. I got better, but still was not consistent in making this a full-time job for me. Luckily I had 2 businesses that I owned so I was financially ok.

Then the inevitable happened, economy started to go bad, over a short period of 1 year I lost everything, my home, my business and about to lose my family. We moved to a different country pretty much to start over but things werent greener on the other side of the ocean. I was broke, and I mean broke, with a family to support there is very little I do know how to do and do it well.

I went into real estate, that was short lived with the hype of no money down crap, then I said to myself, forex is the only thing I know like the back of my hand, problem is why am I not consistently successful. I realized my problem was fear, greed and lack of discipline, so I started reading alot on the psychology of trading. After months of trying to stay afloat, boring from friends and family I finally got it, I WAS LACKING THE MENTAL CAPACITY WITHIN THE FOREX. I knew the strategies, I knew how the market worked, I just did not know how to handle my emotions and it was then I realized the importance psychology played in this business.

I took $1000.00 loan from a family member, and traded it as if my life depended on it. Technically it did, but I was disciplined, I was patient, I had the desire, the passion, the conviction for success and by the grace of God, today I can say "FOREX SAVED MY LIFE" "I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.”

If you read to this far, then you are probably in the same boat struggling to be a consistent winner. Well I am here to guide anyone here and help them achieve their goal.

Let me be blunt, without the love and desire for this business, very few makes it very far. Its not about overnight riches, its building wealth, one pip at a time. I learnt the hard way, but I was privileged to have gotten a few help along the way from some very experienced traders. I want to pass that on to you and help you in any way I can.

Good luck in trading

hallo~my name is vinsley,just want to search something new on improving my trading system!financial freedom is our hand!

I have been playing with FOREX and on several occasions lost a few dollars trying hone my trading skills (about 10 years). So far I have not come up with a solid strategy.... but I am still searching and learning!

Reason: