(new)dow+nasdaq/2= Indc For Gbpjpy - page 5

Indicator Commentary

With the end of the period of American and European shares put inputs.

1 - the amount of change in signals without DOW

2 - the amount of change in the NASDAq without references

3 - the amount of change in signals without Annika

4 - the amount of change in FTSE 100 without references

Determined to chart the goals of the sale and purchase

Entry will be on the principles of Asian or break with High or low is shown on the chart wants to put a few orders over High at 15 or under Pips low at 15 Pips

Place purchase orders on another line under the last written buy any

The place is sold on the last line written by sell

Indicator fit for work on mad yen and the euro and the dollar and yen GBP $

The experience Vadim I. Good luck and God willing

Just a minute!I've attached the new template and the indicator on the chart. I've added also the value of the Change in the indicator. And now? What should I do?

PS: if the value of the change is negative, in the indicator we have to put also the negative sign or we have to add them always positive?

mauro269:
Just a minute!I've attached the new template and the indicator on the chart. I've added also the value of the Change in the indicator. And now? What should I do? PS: if the value of the change is negative, in the indicator we have to put also the negative sign or we have to add them always positive?

just the numbers no signs

orbit:
just the numbers no signs

Ok, now how it works?

Thanks for your reply

mauro269:
Ok, now how it works? Thanks for your reply

any time man any time

orbit:
any time man any time

Hi my friend....I'm not asking when it works.. but how it works....

I don't know when I have to open a position...I've understood however when I have to close it...

Ok Guys, until now I don't know what I've done!

But I'll try to explain you...waiting a reply from our Arabic friends!

Yesterday I've attached the template on the chart and I've setted the indicator as described in this topic. Now, on the chart I've seen some lines:

1. Pivot point line

2. FINAL TP/SELL AREA

3. FINAL TP/BUY AREA

4. Others line that until now I don't know how I have to use it

Ok, now I'm going to attach the image of GJ

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/43/gj.gif

How you can see in this pic, there are the lines how I said you. The strange thing is that yesterday I opened the GJ position when it crossed the FINAL TP/BUY AREA line and I placed the TP at the price of the FINAL TP/SELL AREA, and I placed the SL to the price of the DAILY LOW line.

Today (Italy, GMT+1) I've opened the platform and GJ was in profit.

I made the same thing for UJ and how you can see the positon is in profit too.

Ok, this is what I've done....but I'm waiting more explanation by our arabic friend.

However....still in testing

Files:
gj.gif  84 kb

Ok, how you can see in the image above (the post above) the candlestick touched the FINAL TP line. I made a mistake because I've seen that the this line is gone down from yesterday. Maybe when I updated the indicator I had to close and reopen the platform. Buh...It's always test.

GJ now is negative....strong negative -17!!!!!So, if I had put a TP to that line I had taken +30 pips and open a SHORT position as suggested, in this moment I was taking 17 pips in profit...mmm...maybe I'm understanding this method and seems great!!

UJ is still in profit...now it's 24 pips...but it has already touched 30 pips of profit. I've modified the TP with the right price line. So, waiting the result.

I've opened another position on EJ, a LONG position. In this moment is going down in an amazing way!!!Ok, maybe I had to wait some pips on the crossing line to open a position, but there's no a clear way to follow this method and I'm doing something using my istinct.

Ok, I hope to help you in the understanding a little more this method, but I repeat...I wait updates!!

Can those promoting this Arab system here please write in standard text? Thanks.

Guys, luckly google translate from ARABIC to ENGLISH. Here there's the translated topic of this strategy:

http://www.arabictrader.com/vb/t43741.html

Reason: