Trader Team.

Alright, I am not sure if traders would get interested but this an idea i have been thinking of for some time. As you know there are lots of signal providers,commercial systems and alike..

Lets create a team of senior traders here where each trader can post a trade or better yet communicate between each other and then post a trade for others to see, I am sure if all senior traders having good system combine together and create one signal perhaps a trade on gbpusd/eurusd everyday chances are we will have less loosing trades for everyone. You dont need to share your strategy we only need to communicate and post a free signal for everyone.. or if you have some other ideas contact me also.

The idea is currently not that developed in my mind but you could understand where i am heading, reply me here or Pm me. We might be able to create something together,

To All senior members having trading systems.

clarify

Let me elaborate a little the idea some more.

As when we put say 5 indicators on the chart e.g

for e.g GBPUSD -- > Current Price is 1.9958

we can have scenerio where

CC1 -> Bullish

RSI -> Bullish

STOCH -> Bullish

ADX -> Bullish

Williams -> Bullish.

In the same sense we can have a online table where we can put say.

A NEW INDICATOR

Currency GBPUSD

trader1 -> Bullish @ price --

trader2 -> Bullish @ price --

trader3 -> aside @ price --

trader4 -> Bullish @ price --

trader5 -> aside ------

Since I am talking about the known seniors member of forex-tsd i believe they would like to provide accurate information as possible

.. we create a new set of indicators called "trader indicator " Powerfull if you know how:)

developing the software or anything related if needed is not the problem and is not a concern!! .. problem is the will if you have.

anyways just wanted to throw this out.

Guyver:
Let me elaborate a little the idea some more.

As when we put say 5 indicators on the chart e.g

for e.g GBPUSD -- > Current Price is 1.9958

we can have scenerio where

CC1 -> Bullish

RSI -> Bullish

STOCH -> Bullish

ADX -> Bullish

Williams -> Bullish.

In the same sense we can have a online table where we can put say.

A NEW INDICATOR

Currency GBPUSD

trader1 -> Bullish @ price --

trader2 -> Bullish @ price --

trader3 -> aside @ price --

trader4 -> Bullish @ price --

trader5 -> aside ------

Since I am talking about the known seniors member of forex-tsd i believe they would like to provide accurate information as possible

.. we create a new set of indicators called "trader indicator " Powerfull if you know how:)

developing the software or anything related if needed is not the problem and is not a concern!! .. problem is the will if you have.

anyways just wanted to throw this out.

Again this is an idea ofcourse which still needs a lot of brain storming... as an example all needs to be bullish at the same time or perhaps all needs to be bearish at the same time and post only if enough traders are in same direction to say the least.. thinking is more needed but lets see if enough interested.

Guyver:
Again this is an idea ofcourse which still needs a lot of brain storming... as an example all needs to be bullish at the same time or perhaps all needs to be bearish at the same time and post only if enough traders are in same direction to say the least.. thinking is more needed but lets see if enough interested.

and yeah if ever team gets formed i would love to post first the names here to show what makes the team of traders participating. And if nothing starts well at least i thought something outside the box.

check out http://www.consensusview.com/ its similar idea except its everyone, not just the good traders.

trevman:
check out http://www.consensusview.com/ its similar idea except its everyone, not just the good traders.

trevman,

Yes, The idea i had is about a collaborated indicator formed by Forex-tsd known senior members.

hi

good idea but it's better you set up a chat room for every trader

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
good idea but it's better you set up a chat room for every trader

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

hi,

I think there is no need for chat rooms. almost 98.99% nothing happens in those chat rooms and i think people who setup the chat rooms in the name of trading has some of their own hidden agenda's.

If i want to post my signal free i will do it as it is if i want to post my signal for charge i will find a way and do it as well.

What i am currently talking about some kind of interface which connects the signal to some website dynamically ( technically there is no problem to create such an inerface ) Just enough people interested if it ever happens.

Reason: