Timevalues at Strategietestermodus

Hello,

If I am in the strategy tester mode, 1 hourchart and I liked to get at the same time courses of 5 the min chart, I can get with Time[0] the current value of the current bar in the hourchart gotten and this current value on iBarsShift () to pass around the bar number of the same bar in 5 the min.

With this bar number and the function of ArrayCopyRates() I can receive now normally all courses from to 5 the min Chart at the same time.

My problem is only, if the hourchart for example already ran now a half hour, then normally in 5 the min Chart already some new bars would have emerged, I is however in the hourchart and can only always the current value Time[0] received which to the full hour appears, a current value such as 12:15 clock cannot I e.g. not received from the hourchart, but around the time would be in 5 the min Chart already some new happened.

Now I would like to ask whether it a possibility to get also in the strategy tester mode currenter time values to receive, if I am thus in the hourchart I e.g. gladly to know which times in 5 the min Chart at the same bar all were started, is this possible?

Reason: