Need Hedge EA with setup

See if this works...

Try this, input settings are self explanatory.

Files:
wnv_v2.1.mq4  8 kb

Hedge EA

Hi guys!!

I am trading with hedge positions. I am convinced it is a way of winning without any indicators, just the nature of forex.

I am having nice results up to now, but i think i am not in the long term to make a reasonable text yet..

Anyway meanwhile i got this EA, it opens 2 opposite trades at same time but it wait to both are close and then it opens 2 more...

I would like you fix it to open 2 opposite trades, but when just 1 have hit the TP level it opens other 2 opposite trades, and again and again.

NOTE: For hitting SL DON'T OPEN ANY MORES TRADES.

Example: Open BUY at 1.3500, TP:15, SL:45

Open SELL at 1.3500, TP:15, SL:45

Supose price hits TP at 1.3515 so: Open BUY at 1.3515, TP:15, SL:45

Open SELL at 1.3515, TP:15, SL:45

If price hits old SLs nothing happend.

How do you see it?? Can you do it??

Files:

Hi,

I am looking forward for same EA which can work on your mentioned strategy.

Have you received the same.

This file is not working showing error while compiling. Can you please re upload the same.

manoj_3986:
This file is not working showing error while compiling. Can you please re upload the same.

Think you were talking about this one since it was the non compiling one, anyway it was missing a } bracket should be good now.Also added code for ecn and extra digit broker.

Files:
wnv_v2.2.mq4  9 kb

Dear Mrtool,

Thank You Very Much for your prompt reply.

I would like to have EA that can open 2 opposite trades, but when just 1 have hit the TP level it opens other 2 opposite trades, and again and again.

Thank you very much in advance.

Reason: