Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 17

Ready for the 98% accurate system?

Will be posted in a couple of days.

Here's a hint.

The most simple moving averages a trader can think of (literally). I always try to make things simple. That is my goal!

You won't believe the results i'm having!

You knew these number when You were 3 years old.

Thanks,

Dan.

Dan7974:

Here's a hint.

The most simple moving averages a trader can think of (literally). I always try to make things simple. That is my goal!

Thanks,

Dan.

Is there any 98% accurate system

It sound like holy grail

can't wait to try it

System

Does this system Have An EA? or is it manuel

Dan7974:

Here's a hint.

Thanks,

Dan.

Hmmm. so lets see. you dump your "amazing 60 lwma system" because it doesnt work and now you have a 98% winning sytem. Man I can hardly wait for whats next. Hahahha.

System

Can you post results? Reports?

i'm not that impressed with this strategy. ive back tested it and during consolidation you get killed. trading isnt as easy as buy above this line and sell below that line.

Dan,

Never mind friend Ted......

he's got the "Cat Scratch Fever".

In the meantime; show us what you have when it's ready!

Dan7974:

Here's a hint.

Thanks,

Dan.

I will keep an open mind and look forward to your posting of this system!

Dan7974:

Here's a hint.

Thanks,

Dan.

hi.. Dan.. 98% accurate.. wow hope you tell me the truth because may be we can make the EA..

Pj..

The Method

criss73:
i'm not that impressed with this strategy. ive back tested it and during consolidation you get killed. trading isnt as easy as buy above this line and sell below that line.

criss73,

The general method works because I have been trading the River live for 4 months and usually make between 200 to 700 pips per week. As I said in my earlier post, there is more to it than the cross and Dan has obviously not traded it or thought it out in full. He has some good ideas, they are just not tested long term. Most of these methods are based on

Rob Booker's 5/13/62. There are some elements of Vegas here as well.

Dan made some posts on the Powertradingfx website but it was clear he was interested in promoting his own trades and not what has been tested. He may get it if he sticks with it for a while, just not there yet.

PT

Reason: