How can I arrange all my custom indicators

I have some strategies which consiting of may custom indicators. How can I arrange them in different folder. Normally I put all of them in one directory :

Metatraders\experts\indicators. so that I can see them in Metaraders but the problem is I have to take a long time to in order to use them.

Nic

nicesurf:
I have some strategies which consiting of may custom indicators. How can I arrange them in different folder. Normally I put all of them in one directory :

Metatraders\experts\indicators. so that I can see them in Metaraders but the problem is I have to take a long time to in order to use them.

Nic

Put them on a chart they way you want it and save it as template or if you have more than once chart save the profile

That's what Iam doing now. Thanks

Krisman

Personally, I'm constantly moving indicators and templates in and out of the system folder's attributed folders.

What I did is make a special folder for disabled (altough still useful) templates, in the MT system folder, then put all the less essential ones in them, while keeping them easily available and found. As long as you keep a few spots available in your templates folder, you can move the necessary template in the template folder anytime, without having to restart MT.

All unnecessary indicators are put in a "collection" folder. I'm amazed at how much indicators have been made for MT! Makes it one of the best software available, free or paid But you can't have 'm all loaded at the same time. I tried that once, and it completely f***ed up my MT installation... So you have to make your own limited custom selection.

Best with it

Reason: