Help EA's not loading

OK ive been having issues with the strategy tester it just alll out stopped working for me. In addition I kept getting a live update alert and it wouldint connect. So I downloaded the platform again. Dropped all my old experts back into the experts folder and nadda, nothing, zero, zilch.

The old experts I had wont show up on the experts navigator. So ok maybe its just a flakey PC thing. Reboot run a system scan make sure the machine is up to par. Scan is clean back to business.

Mind you this is a new computer that only goes online to get email for when I email indicators and expert advisors to myself. Im ultra paranoid what can I say.

Open MT4 again Still EA's are not showing up with acception to the MACD Sample and the Moving Average experts that come with the platform. I decide to recompile one of the old experts that I know work. Hit compile make sure the freshly compiled advisor is in the experts folder. AND........

NOTHING! At this point im a lil stressed and im ready to take a axe to my machine. Either that or give up on trading and hustle roulette. So I was just wondering if anyone had any idea on how to fix this. Or if there is something that im just missing.

Reason: