MACD color indicator

#property indicator_width1 5

#property indicator_width2 5

#property indicator_width3 5

etc

Files:
test.mq4  3 kb

Thanks increase, it work just like you knew it would.

OK is there a MACD that is like the iMACD but has the colors like the MACD color.

I want the colors with the normal histo, is there such a thing, I have about 10 different ones now and none like that.

droesparky:

#property indicator_color1 Green

#property indicator_color2 Red

#property indicator_color3 Red

#property indicator_color4 Green

#property indicator_color5 Blue

#property indicator_color6 Red

I think you would change these colors to the ones that you want. You should also be able to click on "colors" when you attach it to the chart to change it, but it is a pain cuz you have to change it everytime you add it. Also make sure that the first letter is CAPITAL and you can find the name of all the colors by scrolling over them in the colors section when applying it to a chart. I am not that great with mql yet and usually like to change up the colors also, I think this is what you are asking to do. Hope it helps, if not please disregard.

I got the color part down Im looking for one that has a normal histogram with the varable colors, MACD color histo follows one of the lines instead of the normal histogram.

Hi please tell me that you finally found this! I'm looking for this as well now.

droesparky:
I got the color part down Im looking for one that has a normal histogram with the varable colors, MACD color histo follows one of the lines instead of the normal histogram.

btw. it been 2 years ...

macds all shapes and sizes: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

Macd color

Hello, can anyone help me?

I am looking to change the Colour MACD posted by Increase slightly so that the signal SMA also change depending on whether it is moving up or downwards. I have been looking everywhere but couldn't find an indicator.

Many thanks

Maaxxwell

buy copper now

Reason: