Point and Figure Charts? - page 2

adamp,can you please share the P&F indicator that you are using on those cool MT4 charts?Of course,if it's a free one.......

Its not free I found out. Google the name in the corner of hi chart.

The similar indicator:

Files:

Do you have the source for it?

Yes, I have MQ4 file...

I like using point and figure charts for trading forex, too. I am using an indicator for MT4 to draw the charts.

It's possible to change the box size, reversal, using high/low or close prices, and has automatic 45 degree trendlines.

I am wondering why point and figure isn't very popular in forex trading. In my opinion, too many are just following fancy, lagging indicators instead of looking at price action.

Here are some screenshots. Both EURUSD and reversal set to 3. The one with box size 5 is based on close prices, the other one (100 pips box size) on high and low values.

// Edit: Sorry, screenshots are a little bit too big. I thought they maybe would be scaled down. Hope you don't mind. You can get the Point and Figure MT4 indicator here.

cute point and figure indicator for meta trader 4

vladv:
adamp,can you please share the P&F indicator that you are using on those cool MT4 charts?Of course,if it's a free one.......

As i have already noticed that - free non commercial point and figure indicatorfor meta trader 4 can be found at this link:forexpnf.info

p.s. for indicator check the attachments

Renko chart

Hi,

will u please share formula for charting Renko chart in Amibroker?

thanks in advance

Point and Figure TLsEA

Hell guys ,i would like ask you maybe someone can create for me expert from this ind,I would greatly appreciate.

Trading conditions in the picture.

FXI point & figure

fxi_pointfigure.zip

Files:
Reason: