The perfect trader

I was wondering, how do you think "the perfect trader" should be like? What qualities, what atitude you think a "perfect trader" would have?

In other words, what type of man you'll have to be in order to have the most chances as a trader?

I think you need to be very self disciplined and to be very self confident in what decisions you make so that even when experiencing a string of losses you know that sticking to your trading system you will pull it back.

After one year of trading 4x i changed from trading 5 min charts to 4 hr or daily !!

What matters for me now is the quality of my decisions not the quantity,

also i keep it clear( not simple ) so i don't use any method or technical indicator without understanding the logical idea behind it

A strong bladder,

Able to go for 6 hours without a visit to the toilet.

Mart

mart-hart:
A strong bladder,

Able to go for 6 hours without a visit to the toilet.

Mart

lol

read "Stock market Wizards' It contains bio's of many successful traders.

How about leaving emotion at the door, and only trading what you see, not what you think or feel... That, is the hardest.

Also WAITING for the perfect entry, not just jumping in as soon as the market opens...

You Are THE PERFECT TRADER just sort it out

perfect trader

black ice:
I was wondering, how do you think "the perfect trader" should be like? What qualities, what atitude you think a "perfect trader" would have? In other words, what type of man you'll have to be in order to have the most chances as a trader?

self confidence , discipline ,good analysis,never give up on losses ..etc

in other words ...they can get 80 % of profit result year by year

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

80% year by year is too little in forex. At least you must get 80% each month. ha....ha...

Is it difficult to quess only UP or DOWN ? Just trade the news.

Nices

Reason: