Global colour change - possible?

I'm relatively new to MT4. I have lots of charts on my setup, and I want to globally change the background colour and EMA colours without having to reset my custom indicators. Is there a quick way to do this?

Many thanks for your help.

niceguy777:
I'm relatively new to MT4. I have lots of charts on my setup, and I want to globally change the background colour and EMA colours without having to reset my custom indicators. Is there a quick way to do this? Many thanks for your help.

Of course, just save your 1st set up chart into template ( Charts -> Templete ->Save) , then you can load your templete for another charts

4xtrader:
Of course, just save your 1st set up chart into template ( Charts -> Templete ->Save) , then you can load your templete for another charts

Yes, I've made a template, but would like to change a few details of it, as I mentioned. By the way, I change one detail, a text label, on each chart after I have applied the general template.

If I re-save the template when I have applied the changes to a chart, do I have to then re-apply the template to all the other 35 or so that I have set up, or will the colours change automatically after a re-start?

Sorry if this is a bit basic.....

Reason: