My trading blog - maybe, maybe not. - page 2

Good looking woman that doesn't prefer swing trades over long term investment is an viable alternative!

Or try this one;) Setings are for cable! 15 minutes minimum timeframe

Files:
maria.zip  16 kb

Diam0nd:
Also, just a minor comment. I read somewhere that using many incicators for trading only blurs your perception of the whole thing. One might think that using 10 indicators means having 10 confirmations of opening/closing a position, but it reality it might only mix up the whole thing for you. People who really know what they are doing use 1-3 indicators (maximum of 5; of course maximum doesnt mean they never use more than 5, but that MOST OF THE TIME the maximum is 5). Anyhow, what I've said above is simply what I read once (and I personally agree with that). I decided to tell it to you, because your graph (the one in your blog) looks a bit crowded to me. Just my 5 cents

Thanks for your advice.

I'm currently using MACD, Stochastics, TTM Squeeze and Triple EMAs to confirm my entries and exits. Total of 4 indicators. I'm not sure whether it will work out well, I will keep on trying till I've found a system of my own. Right now, I just have to trade without being affect by my emotions.

ipixtlan:
Good looking woman that doesn't prefer swing trades over long term investment is an viable alternative! Or try this one;) Setings are for cable! 15 minutes minimum timeframe

Ipixtlan8, Could you please explain how you interpret your system? and why the red volume bars are standing on the middle of the chart?

Kind Regards

Miko

My website has changed interface. found a trading method lately. Sharing some signals there with another partner. See ya.

cannot find your blog !

If you make so much money why you are after 49$ from selling your strategy or book.

I belive if you really making enough money from forex then you don't seek extra from selling a book or a strategy those who did that are those who are short of money, or losing in forex... and I have seen a lot who don't make money in forex selling thier ideas and dreams.... I hope you are not one of them.

This thread was a marketing ploy, no? I would love to be corrected on this.

It's inoformative..I like it..but the fonts is too small for me...he..he.....

Nic

Hi guys,

I've set up a website for all to contribute forex articles and signals.

Feel free to share ya!

I used to spend a lot of time to look for online jobs, but then I found out most of them need to member fee, so I gave up.
Reason: