Elevation EA

ok, this is one of my EAs, with good modeling quality, but need some improvement to make it profitable.

for a while, based only on stochastic, but need one filter.

im programming it for 1H charts, but is possible make it to work on 4H charts.

any suggestions are welcome!

updated 28/09/2006

removed all

jsevero83:
ok, this is one of my EAs, with good modeling quality, but need some improvement to make it profitable.

for a while, based only on stochastic, but need one filter.

im programming it for 1H charts, but is possible make it to work on 4H charts.

any suggestions are welcome!

hi.

can you please explain the strategy behing you EA....I mean how does it work and wat are the entry and exit rules...

thanks

Babar

can u tell us more about it thanx

explanation:

for 1H charts.

this EA buy when stochastic (5,3,3,ema,low/high) signal is under 20 and up above 20 and sell when stochastic (5,3,3,ema,low/high) signal is above 80 and down under 80.

it open only one order per time and close the buy when stoch signal cross again under 20 or conditions for sell is reached and close the sell when stoch signal cross again above 80 or conditions for buy is reached.

parameters:

lots - lot size for open a order

balance - minimum account balance for open a order

autolots - if enabled, increment the size of lots with the increment parameter

increment - a range of values where the lot size is increased

loss - stop loss value

trail - trail stop. work only if the value is more or equal to 10

profit - take profit value

magic - a number for control of this EA

example:

lots - 0.01

balance - 50

autolots - true

increment - 50

loss - 40

trail - 20

profit - 100

magic - 20283

with this values, a order is open only if you have 50 or more in your account balance. if your account balance is between 50 and 100, you trade 0.01 lots. 100 and 150, 0.02 lots. 150 and 200, 0.03 lots, sucessively. if you buy (1.2800) and the current price have reached your open order + trail (1.2820), your stop loss is modified newly to 40 (1.2760 to 1.2780).

this is the logic of Elevation EA. Anything about this are welcome.

thx to all.

now, im working in filter signals in my EA. im thinking that stochastic is not a good way to open orders, but yes to close them.

i add a volume average indicator in my EA and i develop this visual indicator. with Elevation EA, i dont get a good progress but with Drain EA, may be that it can to be profitable. Drain EA is based on Laguerre.

in backtests, Drain and Elevation always have reached, in my tests, 90% of modeling quality. this, for me that is starting to develop systems to forex, is really good and are motivating my interest for forex.

all sugestions are welcome!

Reason: