Programmer needed will pay

Is it possible to make an EA detect Macd divergence?? Both Hisogram and macd line divergence.

I would like an EA based on my trading style. This would be complex because i would like both sound alerts and the option to autotrade.

Indicator would take signals only from Macd.

If anybody is interested please let me know. Thanks!

marketmover:
Is it possible to make an EA detect Macd divergence?? Both Hisogram and macd line divergence.

I would like an EA based on my trading style. This would be complex because i would like both sound alerts and the option to autotrade.

marketmover,

I am not coder and will not code.

But i think that some more details will help (about your trading system, indicators and sell/buy condition).

Clear Rules needed!

marketmover:

If you have "Clear Rules" of how to define the MACD divergence or you can describe your manual trading practice in more details, I think I can help (Free if you will publish it here and paidif you want to keep t private).

Hi Coderguru..

Since u said like that, i have some idea on this EA but don't know to make it. Eventhough i try your lesson on the other thread also fail to do.

here the idea...

Based on moving average on every cross open 2 post.

1 post TP 40pips with 15pips trailing stop.

1 post is open until they cross back then automatically closed.

Simple isn't it....:)

can you help me to code the EA...

codersguru:
If you have "Clear Rules" of how to define the MACD divergence or you can describe your manual trading practice in more details, I think I can help (Free if you will publish it here and paidif you want to keep t private).

Thanks, i will work on defining the Rules in detail....

BTW is there a way to edit metatrader so it will allow 5 pip trailing stops?

And also I would like to be able to place take profits within 5 pips of my entry order and metatrader does not allow that.

Can we edit the script to allow that, Thanks!

codersguru:

Hi Coders,

I have a very simple EA that you can please create and then publish on the site. It does not make a trade, I only want the EA to EMAIL ALERT (no trades) me when a cross happens.

And it must be CODED as an EA for the MT4, or it will not work as per the programers.

Here are the "Clear rules":

Indicator: Stochastics (choose the one under the dropdowns of "Indicators" NOT the "custome indicators")

Parameters: K-period 5, D-period 3, Slowing 3

Price Field: Close/Close

MA method: Linear Weighted

Fixed minimum: 0

Fixed maximum: 100

Interbank FX servers

I want it to only send an email alert via the EA when the 2 LINES (I believe it is the K and D periods) CROSS in if looking at the indicator itself to email me when a cross happens. SEE PIC

I will use the expert advisor on a DAILY chart only.

Files:
ea_stochs.jpg  284 kb

Coders

And Coders,

If need be I will PAY you for the EA pending it works !!!!!!!

thanks a bunch!!!!

Top Notch Coder for hire! Yaroslav Gatalyak @ forex-experts.com. He is one of the best in the forex experts field!

Dave <<<

iscuba11:
Top Notch Coder for hire! Yaroslav Gatalyak @ forex-experts.com. He is one of the best in the forex experts field!
Dave <<<

thanks, but lets see what Coders says

thanks all !!!!!

i have a modified indicator for rsi. can someone change it for cci and stochastic, using the same code/rules?

thanks.

Files:
Reason: