Dynamic fibo levels--4 period ma

I am trying to come up with a profitable strategy using this indicator--4 period ma. I used to trade live successfully using a similar indicator that I don't have access to anymore. I can't seem to find the optimal settings on 4pma i.e. ma length, method, etc.

Would anybody who can read MQL4 code be able to tell me how this indicator is constructed--how do you determine the hi and lo levels(they are the dynamic fibo levels), how do you determine the lcf and hcf levels? I understand the ma1, ma2, ma3 are moving averages, which lenght and method of calculation are set by the user--ex. simple moving average, 13 period. It doesn't look like the default settings are optimal. That is why I am trying to understand how it works so that I can fix it.

The indicator is attached below.

Files:
4_period_ma.mq4  47 kb

mpower:
I am trying to come up with a profitable strategy using this indicator--4 period ma. I used to trade live successfully using a similar indicator that I don't have access to anymore. I can't seem to find the optimal settings on 4pma i.e. ma length, method, etc.

Would anybody who can read MQL4 code be able to tell me how this indicator is constructed--how do you determine the hi and lo levels(they are the dynamic fibo levels), how do you determine the lcf and hcf levels? I understand the ma1, ma2, ma3 are moving averages, which lenght and method of calculation are set by the user--ex. simple moving average, 13 period. It doesn't look like the default settings are optimal. That is why I am trying to understand how it works so that I can fix it.

The indicator is attached below.

Indicator is interesting but this code is complicated to me sorry.

Thank you very much for your reply. I will post it in another section of the forum, and I will keep trying to figure it out.

mpower:
Thank you very much for your reply. I will post it in another section of the forum, and I will keep trying to figure it out.

It looks really interesting, but when it refreshes it wipes out Murray lines, can anyone fix this, it is too complicated for me

Reason: