Help... how do I shift to the right by one bar

Hi, what code do i use to shift to the right by one bar for a custom indicator?

SB

can someone please help with this? all I need is for this envelope to be shifted to the right by one bar, and it will be plotted correctly. it is the Drummond envelope.

SB

Files:

fixed

I think this is fixed.

It looks like a pretty simple indicator - just like a high low on a Moving average - though I haven't looked at it much. Do you think it is useful?

Files:

cardio:
I think this is fixed. It looks like a pretty simple indicator - just like a high low on a Moving average - though I haven't looked at it much. Do you think it is useful?

cardio,

Thank you, it is right on!

Yes, it is very useful if you know how to apply it. go to www.tedtick.com to get an initial idea of how it works by viewing Lesson 1. Hint: the middle of this envelope is the same as the PLDot. Spend some time with it and it is priceless...

Could you at all possibly put this into MT3 language for me?

SB

cannot sorry

Hi

Sorry I only do mq4 - I can do an ea in mq4 for you. I will just quickly breeze through the link you gave.

Stay well.

Cardio, that's alright. I don't believe in EA's. Watch how the envelope pushes price up/down, and how as price pauses it will always return to the middle of the envelope. That will help you immensely.

Thanks for your great work again by the way.

SB

MTF Envelope

Hi,

I am no expert at MQ4, but I have modified your indicator to show multiple envelopes on different timeframes. Hope this is helpful.

Files:
mtf_pldot.mq4  6 kb

Mr Scott tttmwhat is this dummond?

Reason: