RSI EXpert - page 2

thats what i mean

thats what i.. it is an indicator.. need an EA out of it... but i dunno how to code it.. Im nt that good.. still in the process of learning..

thats what it is

FerruFx:
It is an indicator. It will never trade. It is an EA based on this indicator that you need. FerruFx

thats what i mean.. it is an indicator.. need an EA out of it... but i dunno how to code it.. Im nt that good.. still in the process of learning.. will u help me sir?

Rsi ea - gbp jpy - great

I have created an RSI EA which works on GBPJPY 1 min.

The EA buys on lows and sells on highs.

However, the EA also buys on Low, when in downtrend, and sells on High when in uptrend.

Can somebody adjust this EA so it only buys when price is above pivot point, and only sells when price is below pivot point, so as to filter out false signals and only place trades in the direction the market is trending.

"In technical analysis, Pivot Points are used primarily as predictive indicators of stock/index/market movements. If, at the market open a stock, an index or any other commodity is traded above the Pivot Point, this is generally associated with positive (Bullish) sentiment. Conversely, stock traded below the Pivot Point is associated with Bearish sentiment. Based on this knowledge a trader may adjust his/her trading strategy of using other technical studies to trade only "Buy" signals when the price is above the Pivot Point and trade only "Sell" signals when the price moves below the Pivot Point."

Files:
rsi.mq4  10 kb

f1trader:
I have created an RSI EA which works on GBPJPY 1 min.

The EA buys on lows and sells on highs.

However, the EA also buys on Low, when in downtrend, and sells on High when in uptrend.

Can somebody adjust this EA so it only buys when price is above pivot point, and only sells when price is below pivot point, so as to filter out false signals and only place trades in the direction the market is trending.

"In technical analysis, Pivot Points are used primarily as predictive indicators of stock/index/market movements. If, at the market open a stock, an index or any other commodity is traded above the Pivot Point, this is generally associated with positive (Bullish) sentiment. Conversely, stock traded below the Pivot Point is associated with Bearish sentiment. Based on this knowledge a trader may adjust his/her trading strategy of using other technical studies to trade only "Buy" signals when the price is above the Pivot Point and trade only "Sell" signals when the price moves below the Pivot Point."

Try this version, you have to adjust the pivot timeframe for your liking.