Percentage Price Oscillator

hi all,

Does anyone have the PPO oscillator as shown in the attached pic.

thanks,

Files:

Could you post the indicator and your manual?

It looks like Detrend Price Oscillator / DPO where the indicator shows a cross between two Moving Average. Hope this help

Files:
idpo.mq4  3 kb

Thank you for iDPO, but I wanna PPO indicator

that is basically the same thing...it shows the cross of 30/100MA at the zero line...

rodrigokaus:
Thank you for iDPO, but I wanna PPO indicator

Theres nothing new here. If you look close the 30 and 100 EMAs are used to create an indicator ..... better Known as the MACD(30,100,1); Try it, the same thing, different scale. If you want the same scale as your PPO then divide the 30EMA by the 100EMA then minus one.

PPO (Price Percentage Oscillator)

Don't search around the net for the MetaTrader version of the Price Percentage Oscillator because I did that before you and didn't get any result.

So, I decided to build me own which is very like the one found in Marketiva platform.

Please give it a try and tell me what do you think!

codersguru:
Don't search around the net for the MetaTrader version of the Price Percentage Oscillator because I did that before you and didn't get any result.

So, I decided to build me own which is very like the one found in Marketiva platform.

Please give it a try and tell me what do you think!

Any comments out there?

hmm, has potential. Shall play with the variables for a while to see if it makes me money .... heh hheh.

On a side note, I'm working on an EA that has stoplosses. Strategy tester blows through the SL's giving inaccurate performance graphs. Is there any way to handle this.... aside from having the code keep track of stop losses and close things out?

Thanks

Mark

I searched for PPO, found this thread, downloaded indicator and found myself writing big THANK YOU, Mr. CodersGuru for your work.

PS. now going to attach it to chart, take my seat..and watch...the silence of the wildness

Bluefish

Reason: