How do I set default Stop Loss / Take Profit

I manual trade and I notice I can set the default on the number of lots I buy/sell, but how do I set the default for Stop Loss / Take Profit so I don't have to waste time entering the numbers in manually?

Thank-you in advance.

Thank you very much

I will plug these in over the weeked and try them out next week. Thanks again.

Hi codersguru,

Just a quick question. I changed the script a little, by changing the Op_SELL to OP_SELLSTOP, and works good.

Is it possible/can you add a little slice of code, that will delete the pending order after 30mins if not trade was taken?

I have attached the script.

Thankyou

-A8

Files:
sell.mq4  3 kb

Hi,

Thats great, thankyou

-A8

Hi codersguru,

Thankyou for you help, slightly off topic, is it possible to convert this to use in MT3 or do you known where I can d/load some MT3 scripts?

regards

-A8

Altern8:
Hi codersguru,

Thankyou for you help, slightly off topic, is it possible to convert this to use in MT3 or do you known where I can d/load some MT3 scripts?

regards

-A8

A8,

When I get the time I'll convert it to MQL2 for you.

[Deleted]

i saved theese in the scripts and clicked on "execute on charts" and nothing happened, what can i do.

it comes up with 2 warnings from the compiler

'TrailingStop' - expression on global scope not allowed

'{' - expression on global scope not allowed

Hi, did you ever get round the expression on global scoope not allowed ?

Use these (that error is fixed in them)

cb154:
Hi, did you ever get round the expression on global scoope not allowed ?
Files: