Which indicator is better

hello viewers,

this is santosh from india. i am newbie for forex trading. but i want to know one thing that is which indicator is better for forex trading. please give me the advise.

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

Welcome, Santosh! Good to have you. But your question is very complicated. There is no 'best indicator'. Everyone has their own preferences. Some also swear that price itself is the best indicator because all other indicators lag behind the price action in some way.

There are many traditional indicators that have been around for a long time, and there are also many custom made indicators--you will find many in this forum.

My advice to you is to spend as much time as you can reading the posts in this forum and looking at all of the different indicators and the screenshots that people have posted so that you can get an idea of how they work and find something that might suit you. This is a continuous process for all of us! We are all constantly finding and learning about new indicators--that is a big part of this forum. For example, I just recently finished reading the e-book about the ICWR method and looked at the ICWR indicator. I had never heard of ICWR before it was mentioned on this site, but it is very interesting and could possibly be turned into a nice EA as well.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are good, knowledgeable, and talented people here who will help you.

Good Luck!

hello trader,

thanks for your giving the information now i using all indicators and learn about indicators and then i will design my own indicator.

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

(keep smiling for ever)

You don't have to design your indicator. Instead you could learn how to utilise the existing ones. That way, you will concentrate on the market and making money and not programming.

Reason: