Need help on showing arrow on chart, please

Hello, I am new, and not know much scripting, I use eabuilder dot come but I can not get the result right, I am using MT4 platform.

I have 2 oscillators on my chart, for 1 min, 5 min.

1- stochastic   13, 5, 5 with the level: 80/20

2- Relative Strength index, 14, level: 80/20

I want when the two lines of Stochastic and the line of RSI  together pass/touch  the upper limit (80 level) and remain there for 0-2 min, an arrow ( Red) appears below the candle,

and the other way around for showing Green Arrow above the candle, when all three oscillator indicator lines pass/touch the lower limit of 20 limit.

anyone can help me on this script, 2 days of struggling and no result.

thanks

mh99:

Hello, I am new, and not know much scripting, I use eabuilder dot come but I can not get the result right, I am using MT4 platform.

I have 2 oscillators on my chart, for 1 min, 5 min.

1- stochastic   13, 5, 5 with the level: 80/20

2- Relative Strength index, 14, level: 80/20

I want when the two lines of Stochastic and the line of RSI  together pass/touch  the upper limit (80 level) and remain there for 0-2 min, an arrow ( Red) appears below the candle,

and the other way around for showing Green Arrow above the candle, when all three oscillator indicator lines pass/touch the lower limit of 20 limit.

anyone can help me on this script, 2 days of struggling and no result.

thanks

use Freelance
Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

mh99: I want ... and no result.
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  2. learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you.
    We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: