Need some help with script. PLEASE...

Hi, 

I need some serious help with modifying my scripts.  I think it will take me days to months to try to understand and come up with the coding myself.

I learnt a trading concept from a trader online and tested it using my live account. I would say, the probability of winning is high and I have been profitable so far.

The concept can be found here http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=571026. Look at the 2nd edition. I did some alteration to the concept.

Would need some help to code these using the scripts attached as I have a day job and I use remote desktop. It is really tedious looking at my small screen and key in the price.

Below is the current code in the scripts attached. 

extern double StopBuyPrice = 1.00000;
extern double Lots = 0.10;
extern int Slippage   = 1;
extern int Stop_Loss  = 30;
extern int Take_Profit = 60;

It would help a lot if the script can be improve to do the following:

For buy stop:

1. copy the previous candle highest price + 8 pips so that StopBuyPrice = candle highest price + 8 pips, once the script is activated;  {I use previous candle price instead of current candle as the entry is usually after a new candle is formed)

2. calculate the size of previous candle length (highest price - lowest price) so that Take_Profit = StopBuyPrice + candle length ;

3. Stop_loss = lowest price of the candle - 10 pips;

For sell stop:

1. copy the previous candle lowest price - 8 pips so that StopSellPrice = candle lowest price - 8 pips, once the script is activated; 

2. calculate the size of previous candle length (highest price - lowest price) so that Take_Profit = StopSellPrice - candle length;

3. Stop_loss = highest price of the candle + 10 pips;

PLease help

Appreciate it!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck. 

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you.
We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Hihi,

Thanks for the tips. I am new here and really don't know about the rules here.

Will attempt the coding and post here. Thanks!

kaiten:

Hihi,

Thanks for the tips. I am new here and really don't know about the rules here.

Will attempt the coding and post here. Thanks!

It is not against the rules, but us users of the forum will actively discourage requests for coding as we would be inundated with them.

Most of us here are happy to help others to learn  or improve their coding but are not interested in coding for free.

Reason: