Change Ratio Of Exposure Settings.

Hi,

I have just signed up for this service, please bear with me.

I wanted to know, I am currently subscribed to social trading.

How do I change the amount of exposure that is being placed on each trade, in lots, to coincide, by ratio, with the money I have in my account?

Does it do this automatically, or how do I adjust it?

I got the impression that a reduced exposure is what is happening, since it says on the subscription page, $500 high risk; $1000 medium risk; $1500 low risk.

I wanted to know how I increase the amounts of the lots being traded, so I get medium risk for the entire amount of money I have invested, instead of having lots of money and it being traded like it was trading $500.

Does it automatically adjust, or is there some sort of setting I need to change in order to increase the exposure?

Thanks

Jimmy

Are you talking about Signal service?

if yes so just read this small post about:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can you change the ratio in which a signal is subscribed to?

Alain Verleyen, 2014.02.04 13:31

You have only 2 ways to act on the calculated ratio :

• Increase "% of deposit used" in Signals settings.
  • Add more capital to your account.
Besides, the first post of this thread may help as the FAQ and HowTo for example.

Some more:

Calculator of signals

----------------

Table of Contents
Introduction

The most frequent question that subscribers tend to ask is: "Will I be able to subscribe to the NNN signal, and what position volume will be copied to my trading account?". This article will help to create the calculator of signals  — a great assistant for those who wish to subscribe to signals. A brief manual for using the calculator of signals is also provided in this article.

Reason: