Upgrading

Hi,

I know metaquotes team has decided to concentrate on mt5 only now,

so my big hoping is to hope they upgrade mt5 on different things like :

range bar, volume bar, renko bar, tick bar, and others we can create, on main chart, 

hope too, to have a DOM in tester (in real ticks)

Can we hope one day, or is it definitely impossible to have it one day ? 

for me, stay to have it to have a platform very flexible and simple compared to others platforms

jean 

Custom charts (renko, range...) are planned, but no deadline is known.

Alain Verleyen:
Custom charts (renko, range...) are planned, but no deadline is known.

Ok, it's already one good thing :)

merci Alain ;) 

I hope mt5 give us feature to convert mq4 to mq5, because it will bleeding for they who use custom and EA from mt4

And continus data on future market to backtest more than 3months...  :)

Jean-Sebastien Laurent:
And continus data on future market to backtest more than 3months...  :)

It depends of the broker, not MT5.

And for your information, if a future is split on several symbols, it's possible to code an EA to used the different symbols and "simulate" continuous data.

Alain Verleyen:

It depends of the broker, not MT5.

And for your information, if a future is split on several symbols, it's possible to code an EA to used the different symbols and "simulate" continuous data.

Thx Alain about the advice to simulate, i haven't though it.

But about continuous data, i asked at broker, and they replied me clearly, than it was a limitation from metaquotes. So what we can think ?

Jean-Sebastien Laurent:

Thx Alain about the advice to simulate, i haven't though it.

But about continuous data, i asked at broker, and they replied me clearly, than it was a limitation from metaquotes. So what we can think ?

That's not true. The broker is providing the data, maybe they want Metaquotes to do it for them. There are MT5 brokers which provide aggregate data.

Alain Verleyen:
That's not true. The broker is providing the data, maybe they want Metaquotes to do it for them. There are MT5 brokers which provide aggregate data.

I will re-ask at this broker. 

Reason: