How to fix this time issue? pls help :)

Hi fellow traders,

Do you guys know how to fix this time issue? There is 2 hours difference from settings in actual chart. I want the blue box to start from beginning of the day at 00:00.

Thanks a lot 

Maybe 00:00 broker time is 02:00 GMT.

It is the way that it is coded.

GumRai:

Maybe 00:00 broker time is 02:00 GMT.

I am sure you meant it the other way round (i.e. 0:00 GMT is at 2:00 Broker time, because the broker might be on a UTC+2 Time-zone.).

FMIC:
I am sure you meant it the other way round (i.e. 0:00 GMT is at 2:00 Broker time, because the broker might be on a UTC+2 Time-zone.).
Yes, I think I did :)

bayan_trader: Do you guys know how to fix this time issue? There is 2 hours difference from settings in actual chart. I want the blue box to start from beginning of the day at 00:00.

There is nothing to fix because it is most probably correct.

You can clearly see in the inputs that the time given is based on GMT time, while most brokers (but not all) adopt a timezone of UTC/GMT +2/3 (depending on daylight savings). Meaning that when the timezone is UTC+2 then 0:00 GMT time is at 2:00 (UTC+2), the brokers time.

The whole objective of that indicator in marking off with a rectangle, is precisely because the broker's timezone can be different.

Reason: