A swisstool EA for MT5 ?

I look for a kind of swisstool EA for MT5, how place one or multiple pending orders at a given price with, if possible, BE and trailing stop entries.

Is this EA already existe ?

Thanks for your help.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

You can open pending orders by mouse on the chart (and close them in quick way by mouse too). As to some special tool (or script) so I was searching it too and did not find in MT5 CodeBase. So, I bought one from the Market.

I am suggesting to you to look something at the Market, or order in Job service for example.

Thank you newdigital.

It's strange that this kind of EA dosn't already existe for free like with MT4.

Mt5 is more money minded. Hehe...

Remio:

Thank you newdigital.

It's strange that this kind of EA dosn't already existe for free like with MT4.

Why do you expect something for free when it's related to trading, which is all about making money ?

angevoyageur:
Why do you expect something for free when it's related to trading, which is all about making money ?

Because on MT4 there are a lot of free useful indicators and EA like the one i ask for.

All businesses and jobs are about making money but it doesn't mean that it's ONLY and ALL about making money :-)

Remio:

Because on MT4 there are a lot of free useful indicators and EA like the one i ask for.

All businesses and jobs are about making money but it doesn't mean that it's ONLY and ALL about making money :-)

MT4 exists for almost 10 years, maybe if you wait some more years, such an EA will be available free for MT5 too.
Reason: