Email module bugs

Hi, 

I have written an indicator that sends email alerts based on some logical condition. I apply it on many currency pairs simultaneously. Since i want to monitor the markets permanently, I added to the window xp scheduler a task to run and to close the metatrader platform with a given frequency (closing is done via kill). 
The code works fine but every once in a while i get incorrect emails: the logical condition is not satisfied anymore but the terminal continues to send me emails anyhow. Even the data in these received email is not correct. I have the feeling that some old data remains stuck in some internal memory buffers of metatrader. I tried different brokers and many code variations without success.

Any idea on the reason of these incorrect emails? Thank you in advance

Have you ever try no to close the terminal once the task done? Try leaving the terminal open and just let the ea do its work.

djafer:
Hi, 

I have written an indicator that sends email alerts based on some logical condition. I apply it on many currency pairs simultaneously. Since i want to monitor the markets permanently, I added to the window xp scheduler a task to run and to close the metatrader platform with a given frequency (closing is done via kill). 
The code works fine but every once in a while i get incorrect emails: the logical condition is not satisfied anymore but the terminal continues to send me emails anyhow. Even the data in these received email is not correct. I have the feeling that some old data remains stuck in some internal memory buffers of metatrader. I tried different brokers and many code variations without success.

Any idea on the reason of these incorrect emails? Thank you in advance

Your code is buggy :-)
Reason: