A question about automatic trade on different currency pairs via expert advisors (EA)

Dear all Forex traders

I am familiar with MQL4 programming language. I have been written several expert advisors (EA) on single currency pair such as EURUSD.

But I want to write an EA that includes different currency pairs such as EURUSD and GBPUSD now. It is necessary to mention that based on my considered trading strategy, conditions of opening and closing positions of different currency pairs (such as EURUSD and GBPUSD) are related to each other. So it requires that one EA will be included some currency pairs. In other words, it is not possible to perform my strategy on the separated currency pairs. How can I solve this problem?

Many thanks for your answers. 

Mobile Trading Platform MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading is an exciting possibility to analyze price dynamics and execute trade operations in financial markets from anywhere in the world. And now its available with MetaTrader 5 Mobile Trading Software.

This is the forum for mql5/MT5 sorry.

As to the Eas ... I am not a coder but as far as I know - there are multi-currency EAs which are working for many currencies by attaching EA to one of them.

ab.haeri:

Dear all Forex traders

I am familiar with MQL4 programming language. I have been written several expert advisors (EA) on single currency pair such as EURUSD.

But I want to write an EA that includes different currency pairs such as EURUSD and GBPUSD now. It is necessary to mention that based on my considered trading strategy, conditions of opening and closing positions of different currency pairs (such as EURUSD and GBPUSD) are related to each other. So it requires that one EA will be included some currency pairs. In other words, it is not possible to perform my strategy on the separated currency pairs. How can I solve this problem?

Many thanks for your answers. 

If it's for mql4, then please post on mql4.com forum.

Otherwise there is nothing special so code in EA for multicurrency, almost all function have a parameter Symbol, which allow you to select the symbol.

MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum
Reason: