New Article: EA Status SMS Notifications

New article EA Status SMS Notifications has been published:

Developing a system of SMS notifications that informs you of the status of your EA so that you are always aware of any critical situation, wherever you may be.

My work often interferes with my ability to continuously monitor the terminal. It may be just 20-30 minutes but it may well be a whole day. I therefore decided to develop a system that would send an SMS to notify me of any critical situation, from a blackout to a problem like my computer not coming out of sleep mode after the weekend. I am sure that the system as provided in this article will be useful for many traders or will serve as a basis for those who don't find it good enough the way it is and would like to create their own 'masterpiece'.

In this article, I am going to demonstrate the development of a working solution to the specified task. It should be noted that I'm not even anywhere close to having professional skills in Java development so I had to ask my fellow who is a Java developer to help me debug and fix my failing code.

Author: Дмитрий

Reason: