return (0);
}

int deinit() {

return (0);
}

int start() {

double Ld_48;
int bars_32=Bars;
for (int Li_36 = 1; Li_36 < bars_32; Li_36++) G_ibuf_164[Li_36] = iATR(NULL, 0, G_period_140, Li_36);
for (Li_36 = bars_32 - 1; Li_36 >= 0; Li_36--) {
if (Close[Li_36] == G_ibuf_160[Li_36 + 1]) G_ibuf_160[Li_36] = G_ibuf_160[Li_36 + 1];

<Mod edit: CODE PARTLY REMOVED>

I'm doing wrong.
Thank you.

programandomql:

I have trouble importing data of this indicator iCustom

I'm doing wrong.
Thank you.

Do not post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE ! ! ! if you continue you will receive a permanent BAN.

why not go? can not do iCustom of decompiled code?

programandomql:

why not go? can not do iCustom of decompiled code?

It's not your code . . . it doesn't belong to you, why do you have it ? if you continue to try and discuss this you will receive a BAN.

There are some cases where decompiled means not stolen. For example paid or public, free code where the author disappeared and does not support the product.

In these cases the only way to use the product what the user PAID FOR is through decompilation.

I don't say all decompilation is legal but it is a bit rush judgement to say all decompiled is stolen.

szgy74:

There are some cases where decompiled means not stolen. For example paid or public, free code where the author disappeared and does not support the product.

In these cases the only way to use the product what the user PAID FOR is through decompilation.

I don't say all decompilation is legal but it is a bit rush judgement to say all decompiled is stolen.

No, you are wrong. If someone paid for the source code they will have the source code, if someone paid for the executable then they did not pay for the source code and they have no legal rights to it . . . even if the author disappeared . . . two wrongs don't make a right. Even if the executable was given freely . . . it does not mean that the source code was also given freely.

In 99.9% of cases people just get decompiled code from a source on the Internet, they do not stop to think if the source is legitimate or not, they do not care, it's on the Internet therefore it's free, it's the same mentality as with music and commercial software, but the fact is that it is theft just the same as if the person threw a brick through a store window . . .

If I accuse someone wrongly then I am sorry, if anyone wants to explain why I am wrong they can PM me, if they prove they have legitimate rights to the code or that I have wrongly identified it as decompiled then I will apologise publicly.

However, I will not apologize for trying to stop thieves or receivers of stolen goods from getting help on this forum.

Reason: