when fix this bug?MT4)

update many time !but the bug still be there! EXPERTS-LOGS file. it still need manual delete it. every month will have a huge file!when it can be auto delete?

eostar :
update many time !but the bug still be there! EXPERTS-LOGS file. it still need manual delete it. every month will have a huge file!when it can be auto delete?
Don't Print() so much from your EA, Scripts and Indicators.

eostar : it still need manual delete it. every month will have a huge file!when it can be auto delete?
  1. If they're huge it's because you are doing many Print()s. I had 195 files (starting Dec 2012) Totaling 500KB.
  2. Auto delete - I thought they did. The tester still does. Apparently not any more. Have you made a Service Desk request?

WHRoeder :
  1. If they're huge it's because you are doing many Print()s. I had 195 files (starting Dec 2012) Totaling 500KB.
  2. Auto delete - I thought they did. The tester still does. Apparently not any more. Have you made a Service Desk request?

I am not a programmer.i don,t know which is Print(),I only know download some EA, Scripts and Indicators to use. i think it must have a easy fuction select in the option delete the file. now everymonth i can get 10GB file i think. it is very trouble to me delete the file .

eostar : I am not a programmer.<
When you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden.
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: