I get sound on the indicator, but no alert box. Please help!

Hi guys, I have attatched the indicator.. It draws a horizontal line which sounds an alarm when it is crossed, however I would like it to also show a pop up box.

Its a useful indicator for support and resistance levels. I would be very grateful if someone could finish it off for me by adding a alert box with the alarm which is already there. And perhaps tell me what was missing so I can learn from it aswell?

Thanks in advance!

testing1239:
Hi guys, I have attatched the indicator.. It draws a horizontal line which sounds an alarm when it is crossed, however I would like it to also show a pop up box.

Its a useful indicator for support and resistance levels. I would be very grateful if someone could finish it off for me by adding a alert box with the alarm which is already there. And perhaps tell me what was missing so I can learn from it aswell?

Add the code for the pop up box . . .  click this link -->  MessageBox()

testing1239: I would be very grateful if someone could finish it off for me by adding ...
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

if (Bid <= val ) {PlaySound(AlertWav); Alert(" CROSS DOWN"); }
may be this can help

WDholic:
may be this can help

Fantastic thankyou very much! I know it seems very simple, but I couldnt find the code for how to create a alert box anywhere! So thankyou.

:)
Reason: