put order manually - sell share automatically

Hi Folks, as a new user- i have following question: when i put an order in mt 4, i want the software to sell or buy a share of lots automatically. f.e.: when i buy usd for 1.30 (1 lot) and i want the software to sell 0,5 lots when the price increases to 1.31. so that i can hold the rest of lots and keep also profit. does anybody could help me? all the best- mingual

Mingual123:
Hi Folks, as a new user- i have following question: when i put an order in mt 4, i want the software to sell or buy a share of lots automatically. f.e.: when i buy usd for 1.30 (1 lot) and i want the software to sell 0,5 lots when the price increases to 1.31. so that i can hold the rest of lots and keep also profit. does anybody could help me? all the best- mingual
Look here: EAs in the Code Base  if you don't see what you need go here:  create an EA for me for MT4

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: