Invalid S/L or T/P"

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYLIMIT,0.6,Ask-1*Point, 0, stopLoss, 2, "Buy Order", 0, TimeCurrent() + 60 * 60, Blue);

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLLIMIT, 0.6,Bid+2*Point, 0, stopLoss, 1, "Sell Order", 0, TimeCurrent() + 60 * 60, Maroon); 

anyone can tell me what happen to these lines please? 

They work perfectly in Strategy tester but keep on generating error saying "Invalid S/L or T/P"

Anyone please help..

Thanks All!!

Let me Search for you.

Wslwilson:

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYLIMIT,0.6,Ask-1*Point, 0, stopLoss, 2, "Buy Order", 0, TimeCurrent() + 60 * 60, Blue);

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLLIMIT, 0.6,Bid+2*Point, 0, stopLoss, 1, "Sell Order", 0, TimeCurrent() + 60 * 60, Maroon); 

anyone can tell me what happen to these lines please? 

They work perfectly in Strategy tester but keep on generating error saying "Invalid S/L or T/P"

1.  Review OrderSend() and Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades, specifically the minimum distance limitation provided by the Stoplevel.  You probably can't put in a pending trade at Ask-1*Point or Bid+2*Point.  Determine what Stoplevel your broker has for the currency pair you are trading and make sure you are above/below that level when placing pending trades.

2.  I can't tell from what you've posted regarding the value of stoploss, but you're takeprofit value needs to be a price, not how many pips/points you want as profit. 

Reason: