Hwo can help me!

Hi, i whant to make one ea and i need a code lines: to open a new trade position if the last trade was close with profit . Thank you very much!

mehba:
Hi, i whant to make one ea and i need a code lines: to open a new trade position if the last trade was close with profit . Thank you very much!
Loop through the trade history pool selecting each order in turn,  find the last trade,  check it's OrderProfit() value,  if it's positive place a new trade.  If you want code given to you please post here:  MT4 code provided

Enyway , thank's but you speak in my language but not in computer language, i make it , so thank's but now i have another problem:hot to tell to my ea to open each time a double lot size like last time. Thank' s again guys.

Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

mehba:
Enyway , thank's but you speak in my language but not in computer language, i make it , so thank's but now i have another problem:hot to tell to my ea to open each time a double lot size like last time. Thank' s again guys.
When you loop through the closed trades and find the last one  when you check OrderProfit() and find one that was positive also make a note of OrderLots(),  then when you place your next trade use this figure  * 2

Thank's RaptorUK,  you do not give me much but you make me to thenk and you show me the direction to do that , fact for what i thank you again.

mehba:
Thank's RaptorUK,  you do not give me much but you make me to thenk and you show me the direction to do that , fact for what i thank you again.
That was exactly the intention    you are most welcome.
Reason: