Resizing grid of the chart

Hi,

is there a way to make a script, that wil make the grid of the chart with lines exactly 10 pips apart.? 

thanks 

Of course, but Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
Of course, but Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

I want to do it myself, but i can not find any function i can use. 

maniam01:

I want to do it myself, but i can not find any function i can use.  

Where did you look ?  did you look here ?  Object Functions   or here:   horizontal line OBJ_HLINE     vertical line  OBJ_VLINE

RaptorUK:
Where did you look ?  did you look here ?  Object Functions   or here:   horizontal line OBJ_HLINE     vertical line  OBJ_VLINE

I looked here. with these functions i can draw lines, i know these. But it`s not what i meant. I want to make a script that wil resize the standard existing grid, like i do it by draging the price axis with a mouse.

You can't resize the existing grid, you remove it and draw your own. Look in the codebase.

WHRoeder:
You can't resize the existing grid, you remove it and draw your own. Look in the codebase.

Thanks. that`s what i wanted to know.
Reason: