Reference different accounts from one ea

I I have an ea on account #1, can I place or close a trade on account #2 from account #1?

Thank you... 

dukeb:

I I have an ea on account #1, can I place or close a trade on account #2 from account #1?

Thank you... 

How are you logging in to 2 accounts from one terminal ? 

RaptorUK:
How are you logging in to 2 accounts from one terminal ? 

Hi RaptorUK... 

Assume the following...

1) I have two accounts

2) One is on the screen with a trade on

3) The other has a trade  but not logged in

4) Can I have an ea that can be running on #2 above but can place/close/monitor what is happening on #3 above? 

dukeb:

Hi RaptorUK... 

Assume the following...

1) I have two accounts

2) One is on the screen with a trade on

3) The other has a trade  but not logged in

4) Can I have an ea that can be running on #2 above but can place/close/monitor what is happening on #3 above? 

How are you authenticating yourself for 2 accounts from one terminal at the same time ?  or do you want your Broker to allow anyone to trade your accounts ?

RaptorUK:
How are you authenticating yourself for 2 accounts from one terminal at the same time ?  or do you want your Broker to allow anyone to trade your accounts ?

Both accounts are on my terminal, available from one instantiation of the platform.  I have to open each separately.  I know of no way to open two accounts at one time from a single instantiated platform.  I do not want the broker to allow anybody else to trade either account.

dukeb:

You can not manipulate trades from another account. EA works only for the current logged account.
Reason: