EA construction to make it detect the lot size of previously opened trade and double it in the next trade

Hi,

Is it possible to detect the previously opened trade's lot size and doubled it if the trade is detected lost

any help,or at least if anyone can tell me if it is possible.

THE BIG PLAN

Find a system that will trade frequently with winning rate of 55%,constant and same sl and tp level, double up the lot if lost,with such rate i supposed will success as most system will show max 8-10 consecutive lost, also means that in this system you will need quite a lot of modal :)

Mp88:

Hi,

Is it possible to detect the previously opened trade's lot size and doubled it if the trade is detected lost

THE BIG PLAN

Find a system that will trade frequently with winning rate of 55%,constant and same sl and tp level, double up the lot if lost,with such rate i supposed will success as most system will show max 8-10 consecutive lost, also means that in this system you will need quite a lot of modal :)

Of course it is possible. But system you describe is named martingale and is very risky, take care.

Mp88:

Hi,

THE BIG PLAN

If you find an EA that will do that consistently then you don't need to add Martingale to it.

Your plan seems good although martingale may cause sudden margin call if more consecutive losses occur.
Reason: