Market quotations when entering the market

Hi everybody!

I'd like to know if someone knows how I can obtain the exact quotations at the moment I open a trade. I could get the information on the 1m chart but that doesn't give me precision in the price nor in the spread that is not fixed.

My account is in euro and when I trade pairs that don't have euro i need the quotations to make risk calculation. 

Is there an indicator that saves those informations on a spreadsheet or something similar?

Thank you all for your help!!

gianmarco.forex:

Hi everybody!

I'd like to know if someone knows how I can obtain the exact quotations at the moment I open a trade. I could get the information on the 1m chart but that doesn't give me precision in the price nor in the spread that is not fixed.

My account is in euro and when I trade pairs that don't have euro i need the quotations to make risk calculation. 

Is there an indicator that saves those informations on a spreadsheet or something similar?

You could use OrderSelect() and then OrderPrint()

But doesn't that give me information just on the pair of the trade? I need informations on all the other currencies...

gianmarco.forex:

But doesn't that give me information just on the pair of the trade? I need informations on all the other currencies...

Ah I see,  you can monitor the Order pool and detect when a new trade is opened and print any information you like,  for example using MarketInfo("EURUSD",  MODE_BID  )  will get you the EURUSD Bid price at that time.

Thank you very much raptor!

Do you know something similar that i can download?

gianmarco.forex:

Thank you very much raptor!

Do you know something similar that i can download?

Sorry, no.  You could have a look through the Code Base,  you might find something similar enough that you can tweak.
Reason: