Probleme with an EA - page 2

neo-13:

Thank's,

It's possible I had a interruption in my connection and I fail the trade, so in 1 hour there are 60 candles and miss it 60 time?!

Were all 60 M1 candles Lows lower than the  previous H1 candles BandMoins1 ?

The log file is empty ? perhaps you are looking at the wrong file.  If no error is written for the OrderSend() it can be that the OrderSend() worked,  you said it didn't in this case,  it could be that it was never called,  or it could be that it failed and your error reporting code is bad. 

RaptorUK:

Were all 60 M1 candles Lows lower than the  previous H1 candles BandMoins1 ?

The log file is empty ? perhaps you are looking at the wrong file.  If no error is written for the OrderSend() it can be that the OrderSend() worked,  you said it didn't in this case,  it could be that it was never called,  or it could be that it failed and your error reporting code is bad. 

Were all 60 M1 candles Lows lower than the  previous H1 candles BandMoins1 ?

May be not the all candle, but you can see on the picture the candle at the point to close less than bandmoins and I saw the 1 minute candle and many of this have low les than bandmoins1. 

The EA have been developped by me, and I know it, I can do an error, but normaly when I come on a forum and I ask a question I'm sure me that the fondamental questions are okay. This EA work for 1 month ago, and when ordersend send a error it's write in my log file and this work well.

It's possible for 1 candle a problem arrive and an error don't write because for example the file don't open, but I'm not sure this error repeat many time. And more, I saw the journal of MT, and nothing about an error appear.

neo-13:

Were all 60 M1 candles Lows lower than the  previous H1 candles BandMoins1 ?

May be not the all candle, but you can see on the picture the candle at the point to close less than bandmoins and I saw the 1 minute candle and many of this have low les than bandmoins1. 

The EA have been developped by me, and I know it, I can do an error, but normaly when I come on a forum and I ask a question I'm sure me that the fondamental questions are okay. This EA work for 1 month ago, and when ordersend send a error it's write in my log file and this work well.

It's possible for 1 candle a problem arrive and an error don't write because for example the file don't open, but I'm not sure this error repeat many time. And more, I saw the journal of MT, and nothing about an error appear.

OK,  so your data is good,  your code is good,  what is left ?  I have exhausted the information you have given.

You may not be able to explain what happened as it may have been due to real time events,  but you should add debugging to catch the information to determine the cause of such an even if it happens again. 

Reason: