Pending orders Execution

Hi All,

i just need to ask a question regarding pedning orders .when i set a pedning order for Example at price 1.3407 buy stop .should be executed at this price or it may be done on higher price in case of high volatiality market?

As i faced this issue with my broker and they informed me that this is due high market volatility so we couldnot excute at your price , we excuted the order at a relative price ?

So i am just asking about the techincality of excuting pedning orders .

Ahmed Eyezillion

Eyezillion@gmail.com 

I believe the simplest answer is: pending orders are subject to slippage.

Here is a quote from the MQL Book

A pending order can be opened (modified into a market one) at a price that does not match with the requested open price of the pending order. This can happen at rapid change of the market price, i.e., in the conditions when the latest known price before opening of the order has not reached the requested price, but the next price (at which the order is opened) does not match with the order open price, but is beyond it 
The amount of slippage (or deviation from requested open price to actual price) can be controlled by the slippage parameter in the OrderSend() function.  I assume (and I could be wrong) that while the slippage parameter isn't processed at the time the pending order is placed (see here in MQL Book), it is processed at the time the pending order is converted to a market order.  If I'm incorrect on this point, I invite someone to please correct me.

Reason: