[request to help me simple EA]

hello traders , i need your help to create simple EA for 5 digit broker

if i drag EA to chart :

appear input box :

order : 0 for buy , 1 for sell

TP : i can set the pips value

Hedging : i can set the pips value for hedging  ( if i order buy , so this EA will make pending order sell which pipstep that can input

if that order TP , so this EA will delete hedging pending order . and if pending order hedging opened first before TP , than TP at first order will be deleted

and i need magic number for this EA

thanks for your attention and your help

esbatupanas:

Go here,  they will help:  MT4 & MT5 ccoding

RaptorUK:

Go here,  they will help:  MT4 & MT5 ccoding

ok thanks bro

esbatupanas: i need your help to create
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

ok no prob guys

if you don't want to help :)

esbatupanas:

ok no prob guys

if you don't want to help :)

Sure,  I'll help . . .  while I'm writing "your" code for you . . . . you can write mine for me . . .  OK ? 

i can help :-)

tonny:
Carry on,  please do,  make sure you post the code here . . .  we wouldn't want anyone to think you are touting for business. 

tonny:
Have you written the code yet,  please post it here.

what code? I said i can help not ill code the EA. He said he needs help to create the EA so he should say where he's stuck.

esbatupanas:

He is stuck here . . .  help as you said you would,  create his EA for him.
Reason: