EA by using DSS Bressert don't runs, ...please help me

I have tried to write an EA based on the indicator DSS Bressert.

Later I would like that
- EA buys when the indicator is above the level of 80 and the DSSBressert has reduced its value compared  to its predecessor and
- The EA sales when the indicator is below the level of 20 and the DSSBressert has increased its value compared  to its predecessor.

Unfortunately, I can't determine MitDssBuffer[i] and DssBuffer[i]. The indicator worked correctly but not my ea ;-( !

I don’t know what to do. Who can help me? Thank you in advance for your help!

Files:
dsskea.mq4  5 kb

dtrader60:

I have tried to write an EA based on the indicator DSS Bressert.

Later I would like that
- EA buys when the indicator is above the level of 80 and the DSSBressert has reduced its value compared  to its predecessor and
- The EA sales when the indicator is below the level of 20 and the DSSBressert has increased its value compared  to its predecessor.

Unfortunately, I can't determine MitDssBuffer[i] and DssBuffer[i]. The indicator worked correctly but not my ea ;-( !

You shouldn't try and take an Indicator and convert it to an EA . . .  write an EA and get the data from the Indicator using iCustom() . . .

IndicatorCounted()  &  SetIndexBuffer()  are functions to be used in Indicators . . not EAs . . .  from the documentation:  "These functions cannot be used in experts and scripts."

Thank You RaptorUK, I try it.

I didn't try it bevor and I hope I'll get it. Thank you again

Reason: