Help code mql4 ea close all orders without conditions.

Hi,

I'm looking for your help for my code mql4. Although I tried a lot of things I don't find a solution to resolve my problem.

So, according to my strategy:

1st PART: I take a Long trade 0.10lots without SL and with TP1,at the same time, I take a Buy Limit 100pis below the Openprice with 0.20lots and TP2, and an other Buy Limit 175pips below the first OpenPrice with 0.40lots and TP3.

2nd PART:  _ Then, if TP1 is hit I want that the 2 Buy Limit are cancelled.

_ If the first Buy limit is opened and the TP2 is hit, I want that the first trade is closed and the last Buy Limit is cancelled.

_ If the last Buy limit is opened and the TP is hit, I want that the first trade is close and the first Buy Limit is closed too.

For the 1st PART, I succedeed to program this but I have tried a lot of method to program the 2nd PART for 2 weeks without success.

If anyone can help me please, it should be very pleasant.

Thanks a lot for all,

King regards !

Goodgame42. ;-)

Goodgame42:

Hi,

I'm looking for your help for my code mql4. Although I tried a lot of things I don't find a solution to resolve my problem.

So, according to my strategy:

1st PART: I take a Long trade 0.10lots without SL and with TP1,at the same time, I take a Buy Limit 100pis below the Openprice with 0.20lots and TP2, and an other Buy Limit 175pips below the first OpenPrice with 0.40lots and TP3.

2nd PART:  _ Then, if TP1 is hit I want that the 2 Buy Limit are cancelled.

_ If the first Buy limit is opened and the TP2 is hit, I want that the first trade is closed and the last Buy Limit is cancelled.

_ If the last Buy limit is opened and the TP is hit, I want that the first trade is close and the first Buy Limit is closed too.

For the 1st PART, I succedeed to program this but I have tried a lot of method to program the 2nd PART for 2 weeks without success.

If anyone can help me please, it should be very pleasant.

Thanks a lot for all,

King regards !

Goodgame42. ;-)

Save the ticket number, check it later with OrderSelect()'s SELECT_BY_TICKET, https://docs.mql4.com/trading/OrderSelect

if (OrderSelect(ticket_number, SELECT_BY_TICKET) == false) Print ("closed");

If it return true, you may check the OrderType() https://docs.mql4.com/trading/OrderType to see if it change from pending type to open one. If it is false, that mean the position is closed and moved to historical trades

I tried to program what you tell me but I totally don't understand:

//BUY:

if (Order == SIGNAL_BUY && (EachTickMode && !TickCheck)) {
      if(!IsTrade) {
         //Check free margin
         if (AccountFreeMargin() < (1000 * Lots)) {
            Print("We have no money. Free Margin = ", AccountFreeMargin());
            return(0);
         }

TakeProfitLevel = Ask + TakeProfit * Point;
         TakeProfitLevel1 = (Ask - Point * Perte1) + (TakeProfit1 * Point);
         TakeProfitLevel2 = (Ask - Point * Perte2) + (TakeProfit2 * Point);

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, 0, TakeProfitLevel, "Buy(#" + MagicNumber + ")", MagicNumber, 0, DodgerBlue);
         Ticket1 = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYLIMIT, LotsDouble, Ask - Point * Perte1, Slippage, 0, TakeProfitLevel1, "BuyLimit(#" + MagicNumber + ")", MagicNumber, 0, DodgerBlue);
         Ticket2= OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYLIMIT, LotsQuadruple, Ask - Point * Perte2, Slippage, 0, TakeProfitLevel2, "BuyLimit(#" + MagicNumber + ")", MagicNumber, 0, DodgerBlue);

if (EachTickMode) TickCheck = True;
         if (!EachTickMode) BarCount = Bars;

return(0);
      }

}

if (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET) == false) { Print("closed");

}else{

int order_type = OrderType();

if(order_type==OP_BUY || order_type==OP_SELL){

Print("opened");

} else {

Print("closed");

}

}

RaptorUK:

Please edit your post . . . 

Please use this to post code . . . it makes it easier to read.

Thanks, Sorry ;-)

Goodgame42:

Thanks, Sorry ;-)
Thank you :-)

If you doubling your lot size like that without any SL, you will soon have nothing.

Sorry it look like I only explain it half. Below is what I mean, I didn't check the logic, so you should check it.

//--- if TPs is hit it should be on historical trades

//--- check if TP2 is hit, 
if (OrderSelect(Ticket2, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY) == true)
   {
   if (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES) == true)  OrderClose (Ticket, OrderLots(), OrderClosePrice(), Slippage, Red);
   if (OrderSelect(Ticket1, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES) == true) OrderClose (Ticket1, OrderLots(), OrderClosePrice(), Slippage, Red);
   }
   else //--- check if TP1 is hit,
   {
   if (OrderSelect(Ticket1, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY) == true)
     {
     if (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES) == true)  OrderClose (Ticket, OrderLots(), OrderClosePrice(), Slippage, Red);
     if (OrderSelect(Ticket2, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES) == true) OrderDelete (Ticket2);
     }
     else //--- check if TP is hit,
     {
     if (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY) == true)
       {
       if (OrderSelect(Ticket1, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES) == true) OrderDelete (Ticket1);
       if (OrderSelect(Ticket2, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES) == true) OrderDelete (Ticket2);
       }
     }
   }
Reason: