Copy / Save Data off the custom indicators (MT4)?

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to Copy or Save Data off the custom indicators (MT4)? I tried to figure out the indicator's formula, so I can recreate the data manually in a spreadsheet using OHLC data feed, but in vain - I could not figure out the mathematics of the formula using MetaEditor. Maybe I can just copy the data directly off MT4?

Much obliged for your help.

RaptorUK:
Use iCustom()

Thank you, RaptorUK.

It's one of the ways. Though I am not sure if I will be able to write the code for it.

Is there any way to read the math formula off the indicator's code in MetaEditor? I was able to partially replicate it. I am very near the solution and yet...

Thank you for your help.

v4a:

Thank you, RaptorUK.

It's one of the ways. Though I am not sure if I will be able to write the code for it.

Is there any way to read the math formula off the indicator's code in MetaEditor? I was able to partially replicate it. I am very near the solution and yet...

If you have the source code, mq4 file, then you can just simply read the code. If you don't then no, there isn't any way except to analyse and reverse engineer . . or ask the author.

RaptorUK:
If you have the source code, mq4 file, then you can just simply read the code. If you don't then no, there isn't any way except to analyse and reverse engineer . . or ask the author.

Simon, I do have mq4 file, but somehow it does not show the whole formula. Or at least my reenactment of the formula in my spreadsheet does not yield the same result as the mt4 chart. Well, nevermind that, I think I figured out the way to work around it. The reverse engineering, I presume. Thank you for your help, though. 
Reason: