Linking two or more MT4

Hello people. I would to know if is possible to link two or more MT4 platforms through internet. My idea is to manage the accounts of some people by sending the signals from my MT4 to their MT4 platforms through the web. I'll be very grateful if somebody tell me how to get it or where I can read about the procedure to follow. Thank you in advance to whom respond me. Betowm

Some kind of tradecopy EA or tradecopy Script

One Master on the platform where the trades come from with one or more Slaves on other Account(s)

Betowm:
Hello people. I would to know if is possible to link two or more MT4 platforms through internet. My idea is to manage the accounts of some people by sending the signals from my MT4 to their MT4 platforms through the web. I'll be very grateful if somebody tell me how to get it or where I can read about the procedure to follow. Thank you in advance to whom respond me. Betowm
Yes, it is possible and many are doing it. All you need a software that could retrieve the emails from your gmail, yahoo etc accounts and place them in the expert\file. Then your EA must read the file and extract the data and execute your trades.

Betowm:

Hi I think its easy to use a free desk top sharing software like team viewer. you can try its free version. Download team viewer in your system and his system and then connect the PC's without even installing the software. You can view his desktop and do what ever you want in his desktop including sharing files; this is possible for 2 PC's. in this way, the licensed version allows you to connect many systems. This method will be easy for you to connect many systems as allowed in the teamviewer licensed version through which you can open the MT4 platforms in your customer PC and trade.

Another suggestion will be is instead of linking multiple MT 4 platforms, search for linking multiple PC's from distant locations which can give you more workable and cheaper results. All the best.

Thank you very much to every. I'll continue studying this issue and if I find something, I'll share it with you in this space.

Betowm:
Thank you very much to every. I'll continue studying this issue and if I find something, I'll share it with you in this space.
<Deleted>

<Deleted>

Hi,
I’m not sure if you have what I want, but I am looking for an MT4 plugin that will allow me to transfer Forex trades/transactions from one MT4 platform to another one on the same computer, so that the 2nd MT4 platform will mirror the transactions on the 1st platform.
Can you help?
Regards,
Mike

Reason: