Looking for EAs which "don't work"

I am assisting another trading coach to teach some junior traders about FX trading, systems analysis, backtesting etc. I am looking for sample EAs which "don't work" to use as examples for them. I have written some material for the students, but it would be more interesting for them to see other people's work than just mine.

I'd really like to find EAs which make ridiculously large returns with massive closed drawdowns. I'd also like an EA which goes bust very often, but then suddenly is very profitable in one particular testing period for no 'obvious' reason (without being an over-optimised system). If you have ever created systems which produce "crazy" returns NOT due to programming errors, then these would also help. The simpler the code and the more "wrong" the system, the better! Remember: It is a beginners class.

I know there are many EA codes in the forum and the codebase (and scattered in many other places on the net) but I'd really appreciate the authors volunteering their own work specifically for this purpose; any commentary accompanying their EA would be welcomed. Our last training session will be at the end of March 2012 but I'd like to have submissions in enough time to browse through them myself. Your time and assistance is appreciated.

Reason: