20 EMA 100 EMA AUTOTRADE CODING - page 2

8484448:

ok what is shift and ma shift ?
Read the Book: https://book.mql4.com/samples/icustom

8484448:
You didn't tell me that visit any EA builder site. RaptorUK is so helpful

I don't believe in them. Why did you learn html? You could have used a web-page builder site instead. You hoping someone here will built your system is like someone here asking you to built them e-commence website. How long do you think it takes you to make one of those? You want something which could possibly make you money but you're not willing to learn nor pay for the service. In the end you're going to come back to the book anyway, like anytime you wanna know what an ma shift is for example :P

Yes I agree RaptorUK is very helpful and we're glad to have him. :-)

ubzen:

Just trying to pay back for some of the invaluable help I have received from many here :-)

ubzen:

I don't believe in them. Why did you learn html? You could have used a web-page builder site instead. You hoping someone here will built your system is like someone here asking you to built them e-commence website. How long do you think it takes you to make one of those? You want something which could possibly make you money but you're not willing to learn nor pay for the service. In the end you're going to come back to the book anyway, like anytime you wanna know what an ma shift is for example :P

I got helped by many people by searching or asking questions. Once I had MS excel formula query which was not easy for me but it was easy for those who knew it. So I asked it on the particular forum and on next day I found there perfect answer. They never asked to me to pay or whatever. So as per that I also thought some one will give me answer if it is easy for him if he have knowledge. That's it.

I didn't asked only you or by writing your name :P I was only expecting that anyone of here who wants to give answer will give me answer. So, you never needed to be panic like this. You just told me to pay some one. And in fact I also knew that if I pay I will get not only just indicator but also my whole own software and websites too. If I was going to pay then why I asked my problem here then ? This was common sense.

And after all RaporterUK given me at least hint to search MA builder site to create own builder. You couldn't do even this. You looks like only a businessman that finds business in every little things. Look again..RaporterUK given me link to read about ms shift and shift but you are still in blank "pay" mode. And first of all I asked it only to him not to you. So it could better if you never talk about ma shift and ma. If wanted to pay then why I wanted to come here then ? Everyone knows that they have to pay to get something. I was came here for option of pay.

But now I also created my own EA on given site by RaporterUK and tried it. Thanks to only him again. I also used other EA. But I found that its too risky to use EA for trading. So now I am never going to use or make any EA.

8484448:

And after all RaporterUK given me at least hint to search MA builder site to create own builder.

If you read carefully you will see that my reply was that if you wanted to do this properly then you have to learn.

8484448:

I got helped by many people by searching or asking questions. Once I had MS excel formula query which was not easy for me but it was easy for those who knew it. So I asked it on the particular forum and on next day I found there perfect answer. They never asked to me to pay or whatever. So as per that I also thought some one will give me answer if it is easy for him if he have knowledge. That's it.

I didn't asked only you or by writing your name :P I was only expecting that anyone of here who wants to give answer will give me answer. So, you never needed to be panic like this. You just told me to pay some one. And in fact I also knew that if I pay I will get not only just indicator but also my whole own software and websites too. If I was going to pay then why I asked my problem here then ? This was common sense.

And after all RaporterUK given me at least hint to search MA builder site to create own builder. You couldn't do even this. You looks like only a businessman that finds business in every little things. Look again..RaporterUK given me link to read about ms shift and shift but you are still in blank "pay" mode. And first of all I asked it only to him not to you. So it could better if you never talk about ma shift and ma. If wanted to pay then why I wanted to come here then ? Everyone knows that they have to pay to get something. I was came here for option of pay.

But now I also created my own EA on given site by RaporterUK and tried it. Thanks to only him again. I also used other EA. But I found that its too risky to use EA for trading. So now I am never going to use or make any EA.

There are so many people searching and asking questions. They keep asking and searching when they don't learn from the answers they get...

What have you done so far to make the program you want..... Is there already some coding made yourself you can show ?

The way you ask now is like create me a program doing this....

but it has to be

I want a program doing this

I made this so far It is working this way

My problem is now...... Maybe then you get your help here.....

But it is ofcours easier never going to use or make any EA if learning is a problem...

RaptorUK:
If you read carefully you will see that my reply was that if you wanted to do this properly then you have to learn.

It was another line

deVries:

What have you done so far to make the program you want..... Is there already some coding made yourself you can show ?

I have done this Yesterday and today by creating XML coding strategy. I never needed to come here because I already have my successful code and strategy.But it was in XML and I wanted to do this in MT4. That's why I decided to come here for MQL4. But I already told that it is too risky to run strategy because it places trades in much quantity. It's not strategy's fault. But its risky. That's why I have decided that not to trade using EA strategy or any other strategy.

Reason: