iCustom addressing buffers

I'm sure this has been answered before but I've searched and can not find the answer.

How is a buffer value addressed/accessed through iCustom? say if I want to get information

out of buffer 0 or buffer 1 of an indicator.

england33:
out of buffer 0 or buffer 1 of an indicator.

double iCustom( string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift)

mode - Line index. Can be from 0 to 7 and must correspond with the index used by one of SetIndexBuffer functions.
x

WHRoeder:

double iCustom( string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift)

mode - Line index. Can be from 0 to 7 and must correspond with the index used by one of SetIndexBuffer functions.
x

You're kidding me? it was right in front of my face... oh man sorry for wasting your time. Thank you for your help. I'll look better next time....

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/yoda-cgi.jpg

WHRoeder:

x

Oh wait one more question my master? How do I address/get the value of a previous buffer with iCustom. I tried declaring a variable

of double type that pointed to iCustom but I get an error.

double a = iCustom(NULL, 0, "example",0,0);

string xx1 = DoubleToStr(a[1], Digits);

//this produces an error of unexpected token error unless i remove the [1] but that gives me the current value only.

//i need the previous buffer value.

england33:

Oh wait one more question my master? How do I address/get the value of a previous buffer with iCustom. I tried declaring a variable

of double type that pointed to iCustom but I get an error.

double a = iCustom(NULL, 0, "example",0,0);

string xx1 = DoubleToStr(a[1], Digits);

//this produces an error of unexpected token error unless i remove the [1] but that gives me the current value only.

//i need the previous buffer value.

ah i get it i think. .never mind I think i have it figured out.

england33:

The last value passed to iCustom is the shift value . . .
Reason: